KOMpliance software creates a safety net around data; safeguarding data privacy and security, enforcing data protection and encryption. Built-in N-directional replication provides high-availability to simplify disaster recovery. Running on Microsoft Windows Server or Virtual machines, KOMpliance software does not require any hardware, and protects data using existing infrastructure.
The primary focus of KOMpliance is to protect data and address business continuity requirements including accessibility, availability and compliance. Much of the information that companies depend on will outlast the infrastructure, meaning that data will have to be moved. KOMpliance is designed to ensure that data remains accessible throughout its lifecycle.
- KOMpliance Dark Security
- Protects data from Hackers, Malware and other threats
- Enforce Privacy (prevent unauthorized access)
- KOMpliance N-Way Replication
- Maintain multiple copies for Disaster Recovery
- Streamline Failover and Availability (Users don’t need to know)
- Simplify migration - Just Replicate!
- Unconditional Data Protection
- Internal Threat Protection (even from IT administrators)
- Encryption without key management headaches
- KOMpliance keeps data secure no matter where you go
- Enforce Security independent of infrastructure
- Support Migration and infrastructure transformation
- Mix and Match any configuration (VM or Physical)
- Mix and Match Windows Versions
- KOMpliance Software creates sustainable green secure archive volumes
- No Hardware required
- No forklift upgrades
- Use any storage resources and virtualized infrastructure