The Regional Sales Representative will be expected to sell industry-leading data storage solutions to new and existing accounts while demonstrating the highest levels of integrity and professionalism. This is an entry-level position with a career path to senior sales and/or sales management.
- College or University degree required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to skillfully manage multi-party relationships
- Detail oriented and organized
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Possess effective time-management skills.
- Prior telemarketing and/or sales experience
- Data Archive & Storage experience
- Knowledge of one or more of KOM Software's primary customer vetical markets.
- Selling products
- Building relationships to generate both new and repeat business while demonstrating excellent customer service skills
- Proactively creating new opportunities
- Making calls to targeted accounts and demonstrating knowledge and confidence while interacting with C-level prospects
- Handling incoming sales calls from sales prospects
- Conducting in-person sales calls and web-based product presentations
- Meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of customer contacts.