Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager will promote and sell KOM Software solutions that address data security, privacy, preservation and regulatory compliance across various vertical markets and industries, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, Government and Higher Education, etc. The candidate must demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and professionalism.
- College or University degree required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to skillfully manage multi-party relationships
- Detail oriented and organized
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Possess effective time-management skills.
- Sales and account management experience
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Sales experinece in one or more of KOM Software's primary customer vetical markets.
- Build relationships to generate both new and repeat business
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proactively generate and nurture new opportunities
- Effectively communicate with targeted accounts.
- Demonstrate knowledge and confidence while interacting with prospects
- Conducti in-person sales calls and web-based product presentations
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals and objectives
- Maintain complete and accurate records of customer contacts.
Understand customer needs and requirements