Inside Sales Representative
As a member of the Inside Sales Team, you are expected to uncover & generate interest in KOM Software's industry leading data security & archive solutions with new and existing accounts while demonstrating the highest levels of integrity and professionalism. This is an entry-level position with a career path to senior sales and/or sales management positions.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and high volume calling experience.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Business school diploma.
- Lead generation, including:
- Planning and scheduling calls
- Qualifying and processing contacts
- Cleaning up old leads.
- Verify contact information: addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and website info
- Provide appropriate related feedback to sales and marketing
- Identify and contact decision makers in targeted accounts and opportunities
- Manage inbound inquiries and outbound calls