As a member of the Inside Sales Team, you are expected to uncover & generate interest in KOM Software's industry leading data storage & archive solutions with new and existing accounts while demonstrating the highest levels of integrity and professionalism. This is an entry-level position with a career path to senior sales and/or sales management positions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to skillfully manage multi-party relationships
- Detail oriented and organized
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Effective time-management skills.
- Data Archive & Storage experience a plus
- Prior telemarketing and/or sales experience preferred.
- Selling products
- Lead generation, including:
- Planning and scheduling calls
- Qualifying and processing contacts
- Cleaning up old leads.
- Assisting Sales individuals with lead generation
- Verifying all contact information: addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and website info
- Completing all reports and surveys as required
- Providing appropriate related feedback to sales and marketing
- Contacting C-level decision makers in charge of data storage and sending the appropriate information
- Managing inbound inquiries and outbound calls
- Proactively creating new opportunities
- Making calls to targeted accounts and demonstrating knowledge and confidence while interacting with C-level prospects
- Handling incoming sales calls from sales prospects
- Conducting in-person sales calls and web-based product presentations
- Meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals
- Maintaining complete and accurate records
- Other duties as required.