The Marketing Assistant, as part of the marketing team, will be responsible for assisting in the production of marketing deliverables in support of revenue generation. This is an excellent opportunity for a detailed-oriented individual looking for an entry path to a career in marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Imaging Software (Corel-Draw, Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro) for screen capturing
- Excellent organization skills & eye for details
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently, with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal (both phone & person-to-person) communication skills.
- College degree preferred.
- Assisting in the development of marketing deliverables
- Assisting with production of promotional information, external newsletters, corporate "fact sheets", brochures, press releases and event announcements
- Generating and proof-reading outbound marketing communications to prospective customers and partners
- Creating and updating content on the corporate website. Preparing marketing and media kits for outbound sales activity at events and tradeshow.
- Coordinating and ensuring all deliverables have been completed for events and tradeshows
- Reviewing various industry sites on the internet to identify industry business opportunities
- Assembling competitive analysis fact sheets
- Miscellaneous administrative, marketing and public relations duties.